Sunday, May 31, 2015

milk life


I love milk. I especially love milk with my chocolate cake, but that can't happen all the time so I try to get my milk in at other times. I also try to ensure my kids are getting milk and drinking up for their growing bodies! I like to start every day with the power of protein. Milk has 8 grams of high-quality protein, which could be the difference between just living life…and milking it! It also has 9 essential nutrients in each 8 ounce glass.

So, in order to milk life, I decided to complete the Milk Life Challenge with my family! Their have been such fun challenges each day and it has made me realize that milking life is really so fun and inspiring. I want to make the most out of each day that I have with my precious family and enjoy all our moments together.

One of the challenges we completed was the Be The Wheel Deal. It encouraged us to get out on some wheels...any wheels! We got our skateboards and bikes out and had a blast.




I personally did the Stretch Your Workout challenge by increasing my workout by 10 minutes. It made me realize that 10 minutes isn't that much! What a great way to challenge myself to do just a little bit more. You can convince yourself to do anything for 10 more minutes, yet it made me feel so much better those days because I had accomplished a challenge. Now that's milking life!



So, how are you going to Milk Life? Be sure to check out the Milk Life Challenge and accomplish something new! You might even win a prize!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs