Tuesday, November 11, 2008

we were {friday's} creative blog!



We were finally featured on Today's Creative Blog! Yes! This is how we know we've really hit the big time. Kim is hilarious and gave us a great review. And no worries, Kim, we're not mad about you borrowing our photos. Anything for you, Biscuit.

If you have no idea what blog we're talking about here, you must be new to the creative blog scene. You have got to check it out.

Welcome to all our new readers from the Three Birdies! We're so glad to have you around--hope you'll stay a while. And to all our long-time friends, thanks for all your support!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
8 Comments

8 Responses to “we were {friday's} creative blog!”

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I love your blog!! Keep up the good work!

Valarie Lea said...

Yep, thats how I found you!!!! And I don't think you will be getting rid of me anytime soon. :)

tam said...

I found you through Creative Blog and I have sent several blog friends to your site and we all love it. Keep up the great work. I am already starting on several of your projects. Thanks.

Lisita said...

YOu deserve all the recognition - how exciting!!

Katrine said...

Kim made a great choice by choosing your blog!

Infarrantly Creative said...

COngrats I totally understand the honor. I about peed my pants when I was featured. Rock on and congrats!

Tara Bennett said...

Congrats! You're so popular. First the award, now this.... I know it doesn't compare, but I also gave you an award on my blog. Check it out!

Kris said...

Congrats on being featured on TCB - your blog is wonderful!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs